Last updated: April 26, 2017
Hello, and thank you for visiting I Like That Beat’s copyright policy page. I Like That Beat respects intellectual property
rights and expects its users to do the same. If you are a copyright holder, or its agent, and you believe
that any of the copyrighted material which is directly available via the I Like That Beat Service infringes your copyrighted work, please let us know.
Please use this web form to submit a notice of alleged copyright infringement. Alternatively a notice of alleged copyright infringement
may be sent to I Like That Beat's designated copyright agent at the following address:
Attn: Legal Department, Copyright Agent
PO Box 248
Incline Village, NV 89451, USA
A notification of alleged copyright infringement must be addressed to I Like That Beat's copyright agent as listed above.
Please include as much detail as possible to allow us to identify the facts or circumstances, including, where possible:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorised to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the material believed to be infringing is located on I Like That Beat Service or the I Like That Beat Websites (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed, or agent for the owner.
We should also let you know that I Like That Beat has a policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the
accounts of subscribers who are repeat infringers.